Keegan, that may very well be true (though I would say it's certain
communication channels, not "our entire movement.")

But stating that has no logical relation whatsoever to whether or not a
certain trustee should remain in their position.

Also: If there are eight people who repeat something ad nauseum, doesn't it
stand to reason that there might be more than eight who feel the same way,
but don't see the benefit in repeating it ad nauseum? Doesn't it stand to
reason that there might be more than eight who *cannot* publicly state
their view, without risking (in reality or in their imagination)
substantial backlash due to their roles?

-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]