Thank you everyone :)

Seeing the turnout and the discussions I do hope next "selections" will go
as well, it is just awesome to see that almost everyone voted!

I would also like to thank the FDC staff for publishing the APG assessment
today which is my before last day as chair of Wikimedia France and has me
taking my breakfast over figures to answer it :D

Lucky for me, WMF doesn't go through FDC... oh wait, now it does!

--
Christophe