Congratulations for all candidates!

Thank you to our Election Facilitators team: Chris Keating, Lorenzo Losa,
Lane Rasberry!

Good luck for Christophe and Nataliia

regards,

> Congratulations Christophe and Nataliia!
>
> Regards
> Biplab Anand
> Maithili Wikimedians
> On 11 May 2016 16:18, "Alice Wiegand" <awieg...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations also from the Board, Nataliia and Christoph!
> > Thanks to the facilitators and all candidates for your commitment and for
> > sharing your thoughts about your new role with all of us in answering the
> > questions from the community.
> > We are looking forward to welcoming you at our Board meeting at
> Wikimania!
> >
> > Alice.
> >

> > On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 4:11 PM, Chris Keating <
> chriskeatingw...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Wikimedians,
> > >
> > > We are writing to let you know the result of the election for the 2
> > > Affiliate Selected Board Seats on the Wikimedia Foundation board.
> > >
> > > The successful candidates were *Christophe Henner* and *Nataliia
> Tymkiv.*
> > >
> > > A total of 40 chapters and thorgs voted - all except for the Macedonia
> > and
> > > Macau chapters - which is a record.
> > >
> > > The number of first preferences received by each candidate was as
> > follows:
> > >
> > > Christophe Henner (9.00);
> > > Siska Doviana (6.75);
> > > Jan Ainali (5.50);
> > > Osmar Valdebenito (5.50);
> > > Nataliia Tymkiv (4.75);
> > > Susanna Mkrtchyan (3.25);
> > > Lodewijk Gelauff (2.50);
> > > Maarten Deneckere (1.50);
> > > Kunal Mehta(1.25);
> > > Leigh Thelmadatter (0.00)
> > >
> > > As you know the election was conducted under the Single Transferable
> > Vote,
> > > which meant that votes were redistributed between candidates to come up
> > > with the final result. In the 9th round of voting the final place,
> after
> > > Christophe was elected, was between Nataliia (16.09) and Siska (9.91).
> We
> > > will be putting the full count narrative on the Chapters Wiki so that
> > > others can verify it if they wish.
> > >
> > > We would like to congratulate Christophe and Nataliia and thank
> everyone
> > > who stood. It is the closest ASBS result for some time, and all
> > candidates
> > > brought very valuable perspectives to the work of the WMF.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Chris Keating, Lorenzo Losa, Lane Rasberry
> > > Election Facilitators
> >

> > --
> > Alice Wiegand
> > Board of Trustees
> > Wikimedia Foundation
> >
> > Support Free Knowledge: https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate

Biyanto Rebin | Ketua Umum (*Chair*) 2016-2018
Wikimedia Indonesia
Nomor Ponsel: +62 8989 037379
Surel: biyanto.re...@wikimedia.or.id
~~~~

Dukung upaya kami membebaskan pengetahuan:
http://wikimedia.or.id/wiki/Wikimedia_Indonesia:Donasi