Hoi,

Thanks for this update Dariusz. Good to see (reading this along with the
March minutes) that the Board is moving forward on some of these important
areas. A couple of clarifying questions;

* Does your discussion on Monday include the Code of Conduct and
Confidentiality Agreement mentioned in the March minutes?
* Have you considered inviting community comment on these before finally
adopting them?
* A number of community members have mentioned the idea of a formal review
of WMF governance. In my experience these can be quite helpful* - has the
WMF board considered this option?
* Has the Board conducted any kind of review or "washup" of the
circumstances around Lila's departure with a view to documenting
board-level lessons to learn?

Thanks!

Chris

(* For the benefit of people who haven't spent years observing movement
governance issues, I was the Chair of Wikimedia UK when we undertook our
formal governance review in 2012)