Dear James,

A few quick points

1.  I had clearly  ascribed the uploading of these images to
"volunteers" and not to the "evil WMF".

" .. I see that the Wikimedia volunteers on Facebook blissfully uploading ..."

2.  The first image I linked to explicitly prohibits (in his CC-BY-4
permissions any uploading to FB).

 .. ''It is not allowed to upload this file to Facebook''

3. My talking to other volunteers directly triggers automatic problems
for the reason that Wikimedia community written policies are usually
diametrically opposite to real world best practices. "Assume good
faith" is a licence to abuse, and our very presence on-wiki leads to
misunderstanding of legal threats being issued.

4. Additionally, legal professionals operating within EU are subject
to stringent data privacy practices to maintain integrity of their
electronic communications. This leads to immediate "checkuser" blocks
if / when we post to Wikipedia, since our messages contain visible
identification strings. For instance my corporate account was blocked
on English Wiki yesterday within 4 minutes of notice to me being
issued, ignoring the community policy called "CBAN" which requires a
minimum of 24 hours. My request for clarification from the blocking
administrator is unanswered.  So I question your advising that I
directly interact with volunteers (unless they have WMF issued counsel
advising them).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Toby_at_Cyberlawpractice

5. By when can we expect your OTRS confirmation that the copyright for
WMF images uploaded to Commons by "G(ayle) Young (WMF)" were actually
owned or co-owned by WMF as you averred ? It is curious that these WMF
images were deleted on Commons, but are freely available elsewhere on
responsible Social Media under WMF's licence.

https://wikipediasux.wordpress.com/2016/05/05/more-wikimedia-crossdressing-shemales/

regards

Toby
www.cyberlawpractice.com