As far i can see there are two volunteers listed at
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Social_media/Facebook  , i talked
with Yann - it wasn't him.

The second volunteer is Rodrigo.Argenton, and i am wondering who granted him
access - looking at his block log i don't feel comfortable at all [1].

Opinion: A page on meta schould be created and who operates which account.

--Steinsplitter

[1]
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log/block&page=User%3ARodrigo.Argenton