Hi!

How could one participate in the survey? I've just scrolled through past issues
of Tech News and did not find any mention of the survey, nor I remember it
mentioned in any other place. Was there some way to find about it besides from
this list? Which readers are clearly not the most Wikimedia movement
representative selection.

Yours,
--Base