Hello all,

In the past week the council of museums in Brussels started the project of
100 masterpieces in Brussels. Based on their list we have checked which
museums have an article in Wikipedia and which not.

On the Dutch Wikipedia we miss only one article at the moment, and someone
started writing it.

On the French Wikipedia we miss only 6 articles of the 40 museums with
masterpieces:
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Le_Bistro/25_mai_2016#100_chefs-d.27oeuvre_des_mus.C3.A9es_bruxellois

On the English Wikipedia we miss 18 articles of the 40 museums with
masterpieces:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Romaine/100_masterpieces_from_Brussels

We now try to get at least in these three languages an article about these
museums with masterpieces from Brussels.

An article in other languages are welcome as well.

The next step will be talking to the museums to show our interest in them
and we hope they want to donate images for usage in these and other
articles.

Thanks!

Romaine