My English Wikipedia talkpage is watchlisted by a surprising number of users
that I have no cooperative or friendly editing relationship with. Some of them
refer to themselves as "talkpage stalkers." Might it be possible for a user to
prohibit such persons from watchlisting him or her? If it's not possible to
selectively prohibit, how about an on/off switch, i.e. *no-one* may watchlist
an editor's individual talkpage.

Trillium Corsage