There is so much good content on Wikimedia that it's difficult to choose
what to highlight, and I try to be mindful of my number of posts to email
lists. I feel that this is worth a special mention because it's beautiful
and unusual. Courtesy of User:La Pianista, we have good quality recordings
of classical piano works:

https://tools.wmflabs.org/wikiradio/index.php?channel=La_Pianista

I particularly recommend her performance of Chopin's Scherzo No. 3:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Chopin_-_Scherzo_No._3_%28re-recorded%29.ogg
<javascript:void(0)>. Quote (admittedly opinionated!) from
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scherzo_No._3_%28Chopin%29
<javascript:void(0)>: "The Scherzo No. 3, Op. 39, in C-sharp minor by
Frédéric Chopin, completed in 1839, was written in the abandoned monastery
of Valldemossa on the Balearic island of Majorca, Spain. This is the most
terse, ironic, and tightly constructed of the four scherzos, with an almost
Beethovenian grandeur."
<javascript:void(0)>

Hope you enjoy,

Pine