Question 1: Would anyone care if we kill the "loginCTA" campaign, which
tracks when people use the link at the bottom of Special:UserLogin to get
to the account creation page?

Question 2: Would anyone care if we remove the extension entirely from
Wikimedia wikis? Wikiapiary seems to show only one user outside of
Wikimedia.

Background: The extension needs a rewrite for AuthManager, and in
particular the "loginCTA" campaign will be a bit of a pain to keep working.
If someone is making use of the extension that's fine, but if not we may as
well not continue to spend development resources on it.

--
Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
Senior Software Engineer