Thanks for the survey.  I trust that it will also be "advertised" in other
venues.

I notice that it gives ranges of 0 to 5 which is actually six data points
rather than the more typical 1 to 5, so there is no "middle ground" on this
survey - any answer either has to be at least somewhat supportive or
somewhat unsupportive of the statement being evaluated.  I'm not sure why
that decision was made, but it has led to challenges in past surveys.

I hope that there is good response to the survey and that it is helpful in
guiding decision-making.  Some of the points may be useful in other
contexts as well.

Risker/Anne