As a patroller on my homewiki I can say that 15 of the 50 most active
editors according to stats.wikimedia.org would be capable of answering the
questions in one of the ten languages. Those are the people who translate
articles from the ten languages of the survey (13 from English, 2 from
Russian). Ask a few more patrollers from other communities, multiply by the
number of very active editors on those wikis and divide by the number of
asked patrollers :). It is not impossible to get a rough estimate.

Best regards,
User:Lord Bumbury / Nikola Kalchev
Wikimedians of Bulgaria, a Wikimedia CEE Spring international organiser