Thank you for pointing that out, Risker. The emails indeed cross paths and
I did not see it.

The point remains: the standard is proactive disclosure, not minimum and
delayed disclosure. The latter happened, and it is not ok. It is a relief
that Sue was not getting $300k per year as an advisor, which helps the
situation considerably. Regardless, there should have been proactive
disclosure. I am glad that Patricio agrees. I think that we should consider
more robust accounting procedures in the future. I do not appreciate being
blindsided.

Pine