Thanks Patricio for the detailed answer which fully eliminated my concerns.
One thing that bothers me all the time is the very late answer from the
board. I'm pretty sure so many comments about Sue wouldn't be said if you
sent this response earlier. We've been through this that these statements
needs to be checked by the board, legal, probably comms, etc. and I
understand it's time consuming but this is another case of a publicity
crisis that could've been avoided by a faster response.

Do you have any plans to improve this?
Best