Hi Ben,

On 6/15/16 18:24, Benjamin Good wrote:
Hi Marco,

Where might we find some statistics on the current accuracy of the
automated claim and reference extractors?  I assume that information
must be in there somewhere, but I had trouble finding it.
The StrepHit pipeline (codebase) is ready, while the project is ongoing.
We are not there yet, and will publish performance values in the final report.

This is a very ambitious project covering a very large technical
territory (which I applaud).  It would be great if your results could be
synthesized a bit more clearly so we can understand where the
weak/strong points are and where we might be able to help improve or
make use of what you have done in other domains.
Sure, this will be done in the final report.
Up to now, you can have a look at the midpoint report summary:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/StrepHit:_Wikidata_Statements_Validation_via_References/Midpoint#Summary

Best,

Marco

-Ben