Due to a programming error, users who logged in to a Wikimedia project
wiki between 2016-06-07 and 2016-06-14 may have had the "Keep me logged
in (for up to 30 days)” setting inadvertently selected, despite the
checkbox not having been checked. In order to prevent unauthorized
access to user accounts in instances of shared computer use, the
Foundation is resetting user sessions for all users who logged in within
the aforementioned timeframe. Users who have their session reset will
need to log in again.

We apologize for the inconvenience this causes, but we want to reduce
the possibility of unintended access to user accounts by unauthorized
parties.

Additional information may be found at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_session_reset.

--