On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Ting Chen <wing.phil...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Just curious: Will Delphine and family now be moving to SF or will you be
> working from remote mostly?

As a spokesperson of our family I can confirm that at this stage there are
no plans to move away from our current place of residence near Frankfurt,
Germany.

Disclaimer: Any forward-looking statement found in this email is only true
at the time it was written. We are under no obligation to update such
written statements if conditions change or that unexpected occurrences
happen to affect the statement afterwards.

Cheers,
Arne