On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 7:16 AM, Jan-Bart de Vreede
<jdevre...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Of course this is likely to change once your children are old enough to run
> the approvals process… which could be a year or two away ;)

You seem to be speaking from experience here. You're scaring me. o.O

But joke aside, thank you all for the warm welcome to my new role. I
am really looking forward to this, and intend to bring the experience
I gathered over the last 10 years or so as a volunteer to my new job.
;) It's still me, you know...

I'll be User:Delphine (WMF) in my official capacity, I'll stay
User:notafish forever though, after all, I am stil not a fish.

Cheers,

Delphine
--
@notafish