Hi Wikimaniacs,

Thank you very much for your interest in these two workshops shown onwiki
and via mail!
Due to some misunderstandings for which we are very sorry, we had to change
the rooms for these workshops. We can luckily use the “Meeting” room right
in the center of Esino Lario in replace:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2016_bids/Esino_Lario/Meeting_rooms/Meeting
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=45.99450&mlon=9.33335#map=19/45.99506/9.33353
.
The “Engaging local Wikipedians” workshop will take place there from 10 am
to noon (12 pm), and the “German Wikipedia” workshop from 2 pm to 5:30 pm.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you in the “Meeting” room!
:-) Hope to see you around in Esino Lario.

Best,
Martin

Martin Rulsch
Team Ideenförderung