Milos, I read the points you are making in your initial post, and I cannot
tell what actions you are seeking.  I am not even really clear on what the
problem is that you are "reporting".  The best I can make of it is that you
don't think there are enough articles in the Wikipedias of the languages of
the Indian subcontinent, and that somehow it is the WMF's fault.

Risker/Anne