Excellent example Chris, thanks for taking the time to write that up. I
agree it would have had at least as much positive effect, and also
substantially less negative effect, than the original post.

One person's opinion might be especially worth considering: I wonder
whether the person whose name has been used as a subject line on a public
email list is pleased or displeased by the way it was brought up. I have
not talked to Rosie about this, but Gerard, it might be worthwhile for you
to ask her.

-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]