Hi James,

Bumping this thread because I need a reply. (: Repeating my question: For
those that aren't using Flow, are there any improvements on the horizon for
the editing of talk pages, particularly for novice users? For example,
prompts or hints in the editing window regarding how to edit could be
helpful for novice talk page editors (and novice wikimarkup editors on
content pages as well).

Pine