The "jurrasic world" example is a good one as it was "fixed" by User:Foxj
adding a redirect
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jurrasic_world&action=history

Agree we would need to be careful. The chance of many different IPs all
searching for "DF198671E" is low but I agree not zero and we would need to
have people run the results before they are displayed.

I guess the question is how much work would it take to look at this sort of
data for more examples like "jurrasic world"?

James

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian

The Wikipedia Open Textbook of Medicine