Yes we have apks for the app. Am working with an organization called
"health information for all" to promote distribution. Am also hoping to see
organic spread. Realize that google play is blocked in China but many are
also using anonymizers to get around that. This was developed in
collaboration with Wikimedians in Taiwan who are also helping with
distribution. Appreciate your advice / help though on other mechanisms.

James