well tried to submit Perth bid to the email supplied and the response was;

     wikimania-...@wikimedia.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for
the recipient domain wikimedia.org by mx1001.wikimedia.org.
[2620:0:861:3:208:80:154:76].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 Address wikimania-...@wikimedia.org does not exist

On 24 July 2016 at 06:47, Dariusz Jemielniak <dar...@alk.edu.pl> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 6:43 PM, Florence Devouard <fdevou...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> We have listened to a lot of community members, both those present at
>> Wikimania 2016 and more widely, and decided overall that, given there was
>> strong desire for holding Wikimania every year, we should continue to do
>> so. This means that we need to pick a team and location for hosting
>> Wikimania in July/August 2018 soon.
>

> One word: wow!!!
>
> dariusz

GN.