A meta-question: I am wondering whether, if one thinks a user on this list
should be moderated, it is better to discuss it privately with the list
admins (who, if convinced, could announce the moderation publicly, or not),
or publicly on this list (explicitly inviting more opinions, being
transparent about my position regarding moderating the user, but also
embarrassing the user whatever the outcome).

Thoughts?

   A.
--
    Asaf Bartov