Hi Pine,
there is a simple practical thing I would like to ask you to accept: Not
everyone is online 24/7. Even board members aren’t. People have to work, to
sleep and to live. While you pick and read only topics of your interest, you
assume that my colleagues on the board and I read and follow each thread to
answer questions wherever and whenever they arise. That just doesn’t work.
Reading mail threads asynchronously makes it really hard and regarding to the
frequency and length probably impossible to follow up with discussions in a
meaningful way. Nat’s idea to leave your ideas, suggestions, question on that
meta-page is the only feasible way to give the BGC, other board members and the
community a chance to collect, read, compare, consider and answer in a
structured way.

Alice.