On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 22:40:12 +0430
Mardetanha <mardetanha.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would to let everyone know, after 13 years and millions of edits, Finally
> Farsi Wikipedia has reached 500,000 article. This is a very historic moment
> for all us in Farsi Wikipedia.
>
> Mardetanha

Congratulations to the Persian Wikipedia contributors on reaching this
landmark! Well done, and good luck in the future.

One small nitpick if I may:

http://behdad.org/farsi.html/

“Persian is the English word for Farsi.”

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

*shlomif:* hack, hack, hack ; save ; make ; make test; commit. And start over.

*mrjink:* hack, hack, hack; save; make; swear; fix typos; save; make; make
test; swear some more; hack some more; save; make; make test; cheer; commit.

*meep:* hack, make, test, segfault, oh noes, revert to previous revision