One risk of using Google to search Wikipedia is getting bad results. For several weeks, a Google search for "gender" returned a disruptive edit[1] that replaced the entire article with " There are only 2 genders. Male and Female." That edit, from May of this year, was only live for a few minutes, but got cached in Google somehow, resulting in this (mis)information being prominently displayed near the top of the search results. Only recently has a search on that term begun returning the updated page (which is now semi-protected through June 2017 due to excessive vandalism.)

- Pax

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gender&oldid=722247975

--
Pax Ahimsa Gethen | http://funcrunch.org