When Kevin first became an administrator there was something he did that I
found objectionable. It would be poor form to revisit that now, but I mention
it to avoid making a saint of the guy. I had later glimpses of him and he
seemed like a good guy.

He seemed overall like a kind human spirit and I'm sad that he's off to the
next destination so soon.

By messages and his Facebook page he was an organ donor, and his heart is
beating in some other person right now. Consider designating yourself as an
organ donor, everyone, mark the option on your driver's license or
identification.

Trillium Corsage