Hi,

I love to write long emails, but four in a row would too much.

As said before we are taking up our leadership role.

The strategy process *is* a black box right now. We (Katherine mostly) have
been working on the process for a few weeks.
We will share soon I hope, the first part of that process.

I would just ask you a little time, it has only been a month that Katherine
and I have been in our current positions. Even if works was started before
that, decisions to move forward with a movement strategy is only a month
old.

And as said before, this year we are focusing on building the foundations
we need to get Wikimedia Foundation in a better place. So, basicly, we
won't go down to the feature level and focus on th global level :)

Happy to talk on that topic :)