Of little interest perhaps, but Kevin's profile appeared on my LinkedIn's
"People you may know" page (as did another recently deceased ex-WMF
staffer's). I reached out to LinkedIn directly, filling in their deceased
members form so that remove or mark the profile as deceased (different
networks handle this type of request differently). From past experience,
often the family of the deceased is too overwhelmed to deal with their
loved one's online profiles and are grateful if others 'take care' of that.

Something to consider if you come across other online profiles of Kevin.

K.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 9:28 AM, Rachel Farrand <rfarr...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> You can add info here if you knew him and some of his Wikimedia work and
> accomplishments:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/
> 2016-08-04/Obituary
>
> On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 8:18 PM, Ryan Kaldari <rkald...@wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
>
> > I was friends with Kevin and talked to him often over email. He was a
> > tireless advocate of addressing the gender gap on Wikipedia and making
> the
> > projects less toxic. Besides his significant volunteer work on-wiki, he
> was
> > also a moderator of the gendergap mailing list (a difficult and thankless
> > job). He was always an advocate for those whose voices were not being
> heard
> > or those who were afraid to speak up due to fear of being attacked. He
> ran
> > for English Wikipedia ArbCom last year, and addressed some of these
> issues
> > in his candidate statement: "Our encyclopedia aims to encompass the sum
> of
> > all human knowledge - a lofty goal that we cannot possibly accomplish
> > unless we take steps to ensure that, to borrow from a recent public
> > comment, we’re sending no demographic into a cultural buzzsaw."
> >
> > Kevin was one of the countless unsung heroes of our movement, and his
> > passing is a tragic loss. I hope we can pay tribute to his memory by
> > continuing to work towards addressing the gender gap and eliminating
> > harassment on our projects.

Kalliope Tsouroupidou
Community Advocate
Wikimedia Foundation