This is great news. I've been trying to assist interested Nebraska Wikipedia
editors and librarians with editathons and basic organization. The Midwest
Silicon Prairie should include Wikipedia 100%!

Please reach out if Wikimedia NYC or other chapters can skill-share, etc. Our
chapter has assisted remotely at events especially those related to AfroCROWD
and the African diaspora and Art+Feminism.

Welcome!

- Erika
former Nebraskan
Secretary, Wikimedia NYC