Dear Rodrigo

Wikimedia India has also launched an edit-a-thon on a similar theme. This
edit-a-thon has a focus on celebrating the Olympics with a focus of Indian
Sportspersons. We plan to create articles on Indian sportspersons in 18
Indic languages..

Edit-a-thon page -
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMIN/Events/India_At_Rio_Olympics_2016_Edit-a-thon

What I was thinking here is that in case you get pictures of Indian
athletes, we can include them in the articles created in this edit-a-thon.
Maybe you can create a sub category for Indian athletes..

Thanks
Yohann Thomas
President
Wikimedia India