From: James Salsman <jsals...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Publicpolicy] WMF Transparency Report
To: Publicpolicy Group for Wikimedia <publicpol...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Very impressive, Jan!

Were the five requests for content removal based on the right to be
forgotten included in the 243 requests to alter or take down content?

Can you please say what proportion of those involving living people
claiming defamation were discussed by the community e.g. on the
English Wikipedia's WP:BLPN?

Best regards,
Jim