On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 4:22 AM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am also wondering about what can be done to keep C levels after we get
> them.

The implicit assertion that this is a problem we generally suffer from is,
I think, incorrect.  We have generally not had difficulty retaining our
c-levels for decent (multi-year) tenures.  It is decidedly the case that
the prime reason for the c-level departures in the past three years was the
exceptionally ill-suited and problematic previous executive director that
WMF was laboring under.  Some departing c-levels are explicitly on the
record saying so.

I therefore suggest you are perhaps trying to solve a perceived problem
that isn't actually there, and I think it would waste all our time to
discuss it.

   A.
--
    Asaf Bartov