Cher amis,

I feel very lucky that I have the occasion to take part into something new
in our movement. It has been some time that French speaking Wikipmedians
are planning this. As a foreign observer I am looking forward to learn a
lot of thing for our convention in the Netherlands, in November.

See you tomorrow at Halle Pajol!

Kind regards
Ziko