Within this context, if as Pine mentions, an especially strong community
organizer leaves the chapter, or if there is a huge shift in leadership,
the chapter could go through a lot of growing pains, good or bad.

How exactly does the Affiliates committee support this issue? What specific
support is available to chapters who are transitioning or having problems?

It seems like renaming something from X to Y is not doing much to provide
solutions.

- Erika

*Erika Herzog*
Wikipedia *User:BrillLyle <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:BrillLyle>*