On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am also curious whether the committee members (and by extension the WMF
> staff and Board liaisons) have undertaken to not run in the next election.
> Given that the Committee is tasked with reviewing and potentially modifying
> the rules under which future elections will be held, such a public
> confirmation would prevent the perception of conflict of interest.

I can answer the one about myself: within the Board we have agreed that the
matters pertaining to community elections will be dealt with by Nataliia,
as I have not made a decision about not running yet.

I do hope, however,  that I will be able to cooperate with the Election
Committee on topics such as a more general restructuring of the Board.

best,

dj