Hi all,

We on the Wikimedia Foundation Legal Team have been working on creating a
better and more collaborative process for organizing, streamlining, and
completing Wikimedia’s copyright-related work. We’d like to hear from you
about it in the next couple weeks, and then we’d like to work together to
identify, prioritize, and address copyright issues.

You can read more about the copyright strategy on Meta at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Copyright_strategy, and leave questions and
comments on the talk page.

Thanks!

Charles M. Roslof
Legal Counsel
Wikimedia Foundation
cros...@wikimedia.org
(415) 839-6885

NOTICE: This message might have confidential or legally privileged
information in it. If you have received this message by accident, please
delete it and let us know about the mistake. As an attorney for the
Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical reasons I cannot give legal advice
to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members, volunteers, or staff
members in their personal capacity. For more on what this means, please see
our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.