Hi,

when you write "we do not inform them how many reads were done for new
articles" you don't include all wikis, I hope. In the history section of
the articles on Bulgarian Wikipedia [0] there is a link to a pageviews
analysis [1] where everyone can see how often the article was read in the
last up to 90 days.

Best regards,
Nikola / User:Lord Bumbury

[0]
https://bg.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%D0%9B%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8_%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8_%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B8_2016&action=history,
look for the word "посещенията".
[1]
https://tools.wmflabs.org/pageviews/?project=bg.wikipedia.org&platform=all-access&agent=user&range=latest-20&pages=%D0%9B%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8_%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8_%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B8_2016