Forwarding news of the passing of a Wikimedian, User:Purodha.

May he rest in peace. Condolences to his family and friends.

Pine
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Johan Jönsson" <jjons...@wikimedia.org>
Date: Sep 2, 2016 12:38
Subject: [Translators-l] Purodha passed away
To: "Wikimedia Translators" <translator...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hi everyone,

One of the most active members of our small translator community and on
this list, Purodha, has passed away, his political party states
<http://www.seidenstadt-piraten.de/2016/08/26/wir-trauern-farewell-purodha/>.
On his Meta talk page, he reported having had a serious health breakdown in
mid-August, but was recovering and even resumed translating. Unfortunately,
his recovery didn't last long. We'll have fewer Ripuarian translations in
the future.

He was active in the German-speaking community and there's a condolences
page on German Wikipedia:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Purodha/Kondolenzliste

//Johan Jönsson