I am very happy how this nowadays works out.

We have now a lot of chapters, each with a Board. And here the members are not oldtimers and here is the appropriate first place to get into the Wikmedia world.

And there are many bodies who you can then turn to to get further into the Wikimedia world, like Affcom or being a member of Simple Annual Plan Grants Committee or other grant committees. Also here more or less newcomers are welcome.

But for the core bodies like the Board, FDC or the BGC supporting committee, I am very pleased to see that we get a lot of people with long Wikimedia experience. And as they are frequently replaced, I see no problem and only advantages

Anders