On 6 September 2016 at 11:32, Pete Forsyth <petefors...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There have been many questions asked in various venues over the last year
> about whether Flow is alive or dead, and what its future looks like. James,
> perhaps you could take a moment to address that fundamental question?

I believe James answered you in his email:

"We in the Collaboration Team have currently paused major development of
Flow. We continue to maintain it, fixing urgent bugs and adding minor
features, but we're not planning to put large-scale efforts into improving
it further in the current fiscal year (until June 2017)... This survey will
help us to prioritise future development of Flow."

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan Garry