For those filling out the survey, read the answer prompts carefully! I only
barely noticed that one section had "useful" on the right, while the next
section had "agree" on the left. My brain was expecting both to be on one
side or the other, so I had answered part of the second section incorrectly
before realizing that I was actually giving answers that were the opposite
of my intent.

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach, Wikimedia Foundation