Despite over a dozen years of friendship, I simply don't feel
qualified to eulogize Ray as others can and already have. I'll simply
say that over those years, I came to value his wisdom immensely as we
worked together on Wikimedia organization regarding chapters and other
topics. Christine and Darren have my most profound condolences; it is
certainly no understatement to say that he made a positive
contribution to the world in ways that his quiet character would, to
some, fail to adequately represent, and I will miss him.

Austin