Hi all,

My name is Sam and I'm part of the online fundraising team. I'm writing to
let you know that we just published our 2015 - 2016 Fundraising Report, and
would love for you to check it out.

Link here: https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/2015-2016_Fundraising_Report

I've been a happy and small part of the fundraising team for almost two
years. And I think I speak for everyone when I say *thank you* for the time
and energy you put into making the Wikimedia projects the vibrant,
priceless resources that they are for millions of people around the planet.
It's a joy to help share your work with the world.

Let us know what you think and what we can clarify.

Regards,
Sam