Hi Sam,

Thanks. One question that I keep hearing from our volunteers, from our real
life organisers and other stakeholders, as well as the press is how the
amounts are broken up by country. This would be very helpful information,
and would help us to place best practices better. It has been asked for
several years in a row now, and it would be great if this information could
be released. I understand there are some privacy concerns for some of the
smaller countries, where you could perhaps round it off to the nearest
round number or something? Both number of donors and amount would be very
helpful! Or is this already being published somewhere?

Thanks,

Lodewijk