Thanks Maria.

On a related subject, in the term (as in, probably not this fiscal year)
something that I would like to see is an update of the Meta main page to
make finding a variety of commonly-requested resources easier, and to
change links from rarely used or little-maintained pages to pages that are
more actively maintained. The refresh to the Meta main page could be the
subject of a Project Grant for a community member with design skills; it
should be primarily a community initiative rather than a WMF one, but
supportive input from WMF would be helpful if and when someone gets around
to doing that. Among other advantages of this refresh might be improving
the "findability" of portals that are requested and/or used a lot by the
community.

Good luck with the Resource Center!

Pine

Pine